We’ve chosen the winners of the 2018 Fostering Change Award and we’re excited to celebrate their achievements and the dedication of all those nominated at our Power of the Pedal Annual Meeting and Awards Presentation on March 15.
Cindyrella’s Tutu Party
RSVP for Cedarburg’s Tutu Party April 30 – hosted by WWCycling Club
RSVP for West Bend’s Tutu Party May 1 – hosted by Chix 4 a Cause
Cindyrella Classic Register
West Bend’s Cindyrella May 12 – hosted by Chix 4 a Cause
Cedarburg’s Cindyrella May 13 – hosted by WWCycling Club
May 14 WWCycling Club led training and group rides roll out
June 8-10 LCI / Smart Cycling Training hosted by WWCycling Club
Register at League of American Bicyclists website
Kids Gearing Up Off-Road Bike – hosted by WWCycling Club Register
Miniooka Park MTB Trails, Waukesha County
- June 18 – 23 Morning Session – Girls-only age 7-14
- June 18 – 23 Afternoon Session – Girls & boys age 7-14
Pleasant Valley MTB Trails, Ozaukee County
- June 25 – 29 Morning Session – Girls-only age 7-14
- June 25 – 29 Afternoon Session – Girls & boys age 7-14
Check out other events and activities at the WWCycling Club page.
- Community – Support and Volunteer
- Community outreach and assist at events and youth programs
- Competence – WWCycling Club
- Cycling events, group rides and training rides
- Confidence – Meet Ups
- Stay connected, learn from each other, build community and have fun!
- Community – self paced programs for all youth and adults
- Competence – Cycling safety and skills training
- Confidence – Kids Gearing Up – youth cycling clinics and camps
Support Wisconsin programs that included cycling in their curriculum and those which provide social and educational experiences that inspire Girls and Women to make healthy choices, on and off their bike.
Mini Grant Those avaliable include:
With your tax-deductible donation, you can be proud to be a part of helping to make the level of entry into cycling possible for our girls and women.
Wisconsin Women’s Fund, Inc. (EIN 81-0753971) is qualified as a charitable and educational organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. We are 100% volunteer-based and contributions to Wisconsin Women’s Fund, Inc are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
- Legal Name: Wisconsin Women’s Fund, Inc.
- A Wisconsin-based educational and charitable non-profit with a mission to being a self-sustaining foundation that supports the health and well-being of girls and women, embraces the sport of women cycling and giving back.
- Designated by the IRS as a tax-exempted 501(c)3 organization and assigned EIN 81-0753971
The Wisconsin Women’s Fund is a 100% volunteer-based organization. Our volunteers and supporters are the power that drives our programs and events. Your help could be instrumental to us. Please contact us today with your skills and interests.
Our Volunteer Board of Directors, sub-committee members and ambassadors are actively involved in the community establishing and promoting philanthropic and educational experiences while teaching life skills that inspire Girls and Women to make healthy choices, on and off their bikes. Through our programs and charitable grants, we are committed to enhance the health and well-being of Girls and Women in communities throughout Wisconsin.
Cycling and cycling activities are the core of our organization – the competency and community we are gifted with. So, cycling is our primary vehicle to connect to individuals that support our mission. We do not advocate one kind of cycling but promote programs and events that introduce girls and women to a range of styles and skills levels. Youth initiatives will be overseen by LCI certified coaches and Smart Cycling techniques.
Your volunteer time or donation will support our programs and work to inspire Girls and Women to make healthy choices!
Wisconsin Women’s Fund is proud to partner with the following organizations